Welcome to Everything Hair and Weaves with Empress Lope


So we're going to be talking everything Hair and Weaves! And some Beauty and skin talk also depending on requests

And am so excited because this is something I love talking about, I've been in love with weaves for years now!


A woman's hair is her crown indeed it must be taken care of.

I have human hair weaves that are 8 years, some less and you wouldn't know they are that old due to proper care and maintainance.
I have sewn some in , turned them to wigs and remove them from the wig cap and used them as sew in.  Interesting yeah?


A year ago, I decided to take my weave love a step further by making the weaves into wigs, although I've been into hair sales majorly for about 10years now. Wig making is kind of new love for me which am now obsessed with😁

My love for good hair is so real that the first thing I notice when I see a lady is her hair 😃 then her brows😂

A good weave doesn't mean expensive but it means you have to pay more than you're used to paying for your synthetic/fiber weaves.

I saw a need for wigs early last year when I realised most women have human hair weaves they're either tired of or lost interest in due to multiple use and the way the weaves are now looking.

So, I did some research with my old weaves; I washed them, deep conditioned them, used some treatment on them and alas they were as good as new again!

I decided to turn this into a business since a lot of other women want their old weaves restored and most are not ready or in a hurry to spend on new weaves at the moment.

We will be talking about my journey into wig care and wig making in my next post.

Thanks Lovers!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming A Virtual Assistant